- Japan Rabbit
Get Cosplay from Japan
via Japan Rabbit Proxy Buying Service
We can help you buy Cosplay from Japan
What to get and where to get them
Where and how to buy Japanese cosplay costumes?
Here are some online stores where you can buy costumes and gear to make your own cosplay outfits:
- Acos: You can buy the newest cosplay goods, wigs, and makeup sets here.
- CLOTHiC: The perfect shop to buy top-quality textiles and other materials to make your own cosplay costume.
- Cospa: High-quality cosplay goods.
- Lalabit: Otaku-themed apparel and other goods.
- Mandarake: You can find anything related to anime and manga culture in this second-hand store chain.
What is Cosplay?
The term "Cosplay" is the contraction of "Costume play". This is a hobby in which fans of popular cultural works, called "cosplayers", disguise themselves to imitate characters from popular fiction series. The sources of inspiration are varied, but they are often characters of video games, cartoons, or famous mangas. Three areas in which Japan has a lot of influence.
The art of cosplay also consists of making even your own costumes to achieve performances at fan conventions. The best-known conventions are the Comicon of San Diego, the Comiket in Tokyo, and the Japan Expo in Paris.
You might also want to read: Japanese clothing sizes guide
A better Japan Proxy Service
Tell us what to buy
Add your items for an instant quote
Sign-in to checkout. It’s so simple.
We buy your items
We’ll send email alerts as your order progresses.
We ship your package
Select a shipping method. Combine packages and save.